What we can do for

Seniors / Ko ngā Kaumātua

We're here to support people as they age, to be happy, healthy and valued.

The Ministry of Social Development's Senior Services

The Ministry of Social Development offers a number of different services for seniors.  This is a comprehensive resource to describe these services and provide you with appropriate contact information.

News and updates

9 December 2014

When we’re open and when you’ll be paid over Christmas and the New Year

7 November 2014

There are changes that will affect MSD clients when the Veterans' Support Act comes into effect on 7 December 2014.