Vision Impaired users
This site is designed to appear in a screen reader more or less the same as it does in a visual browser. The page appears in this order:
- The page title in this format: Site Title-Section Title-Page Title
- Links to the Ministries and Offices and the Services of the Ministry of Social Development.
- Site Tools (home, links, sitemap,search etc).
- Main site-wide navigation
- Page content
- Page footer (copyright etc).
- Secondary navigation (In This Section) to related pages.
Following the page title, a link is available for those using a screen reader to jump directly to the main content of each page.
At the end of each page, a link is available to take you back to the navigation at the beginning of the page.
Changing Text Size
This website allows you to control the size of text on the screen. Simply click on the '+' button next to 'Text Size' in the header of the page to increase or '-' to decrease the size of the text on the page.
Changing This Site's Appearance
Those who prefer to set their own colours, fonts, and font sizes may override the appearance of this site.
For instructions on how to do this, please refer to the "Help" function of your browser.