Our Purpose and principles
People are at the centre of our business. This is reflected in our purpose and principles.
We help New Zealanders to help themselves to be safe, strong and independent.
Ko ta mātou he whakamana tangata kia tū haumaru, kia tū kaha, kia tū motuhake.
How we work
- l own what we all do
- Take responsibility for what we do
- Understand our role in the big picture, who can help us and who we can help
- Navigate through ambiguity and the opportunity it brings to create better ways of doing things
- Act with integrity, courage and transparency, and
- Celebrate our achievements and those of our clients.